Monday 16 December 2013

Date: Monday 16th December 2013
Subject: Review: Hurtigruten, Norway


Hurtigruten, Norway
My mum and I have just returned from a fabulous Hurtigruten mini cruise to Norway, booked via your company. Although we didn't quite manage to see the Northern Lights in their full glory, we did get a little glimpse one evening!

We both really enjoyed our trip, and loved the fact that the cruise ship runs a type of ferry service, in and out of many stunningly beautiful little fishing villages and towns along the coast.

Most of all, though,  I'm writing to say a huge thank you for the fabulous service we received from your colleague Maria. She not only provided us with a thoroughly professional and efficient booking service, she also went out of her way to get us a place on the trip - when I originally called to book, all the places were taken, and I was really disappointed because these dates were the only opportunity both me and my mum could get away together. I asked Maria to bare us in mind in case of any calculations, and when a place did eventually come up (several weeks later)  she remembered to give us a call, and we made the booking - she really did provide the most excellent service imaginable, and has made an 83 year lady and her busy daughter extremely happy.

Thank you, Maria.


Nicole S

To book a Hurtigruten cruise, then please call 0121 213 0012 or visit the website now for more details.