Tuesday 24 July 2012

Why you should book your family holiday with Travel Club Elite . . .

Date: Thurs 21st June 2012
Subject: Travel Club Elite Family Holiday Review


Dear Colin


Thank you for your email.


I think the fact that you recognise the importance to many of your customers, of this process, is probably one of the reasons you and the rest of  Travel Club Elite are so good at what they do. I have not been the easiest customer, for example, but I think the reason for this is that it is so important to me that we get as appropriate a holiday for my family, which includes 2 young children. This is the first time that the 4 of us have gone on a 2 week holiday (as opposed to 1 week) and it is the most we have spent on a holiday since we had a family. That is why being able to go back and check more things without being made to feel like a pain - as I was able to do with Louise- means a lot.


Many thanks again.


Kind Regards 


James Brentwood