Wednesday 28 September 2011

Lovely Mark Warner Sea Garden Turkey Review From Happy Customer!

Sent : 26/09/2011
Subject : Thank You!


Hi Maria,

I just wanted to send you a quick note to say a huge thank you for all your help in helping us arrange our holiday to Mark Warner Sea Garden in Turkey.  The resort was fab, the Mark Warner staff were really lovely, Kids Club was a winner (not only for Laura but just as importantly, for Max and I!)  We had a really great time and will definitely be doing the Mark Warner thing again!

I know you requested a room in block 1 or 2 and we were in block 1 which considering the hills within the resort was an absolute godsend – thank you!  Mind you, with the amount we were eating I probably should have made an effort to get up and down those hills more than I did!

I hope you had a nice holiday and we’ll be in touch again to book our next trip!

Thanks again, Richard